Downloadable forms are PDFs
Helpful Transportation Links
- New York Association for Pupil Transportation (NYAPT)
- National Association for Pupil Transportation (NAPT)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Pupil Transportation Safety Institute (PTSI)
- National Safety Council (NSC)
- National Coalition for School Bus Safety
- School Bus Information Council
- American School Bus Council
- School Transportation News
Transportation to all programs listed below follows the Greenville Central School District calendar. Students are picked up at their residence for all morning programs, transported to their transfer location to continue to their appropriate class location.
Career and Technical Programs
The morning program is 8:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. and the afternoon program is 11:15 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
- 7:15 a.m. the bus leaves the HS to the morning program in Hudson
- 10:30 a.m. the bus leaves the HS to the afternoon program in Hudson. Your child will be transported back to Greenville to board the regular bus home.
Tech Valley High School (TVHS)
- 6:45 a.m. – Transfer bus at Greenville Elementary to a Cairo-Durham school bus which will continue on to TVHS.
- 2:45 p.m. – Cairo-Durham school bus will transport students back to Greenville Elementary to transfer to Greenville bus for take home.
- If Questar III Rensselaer Educational Center, Questar III Columbia-Greene Educational Center or TVHS is closed, you stay home.
- If Greenville is closed and TVHS is open, there is no transportation.
CAP Region BOCES
The morning program is 8:10 a.m. to 10:34 a.m. and the afternoon program is 11:10 a.m. to 1:34 p.m.
- 6:45 a.m. – Transfer bus at Greenville Elementary to another Greenville bus which will transport to Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk School District to meet a 7:15 a.m. transfer bus which will continue to CAP Region BOCES.
- 10:45 a.m. – Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk school bus will transport students back to Ravena to transfer to a Greenville bus to return to Greenville.
- The afternoon program leaves Greenville HS at 10:15 a.m. Your child will be transported back home to Greenville to board the regular bus home.
- If South Colonie School is closed then Capital Region BOCES is closed
- If Greenville is closed, there is no transportation. Parents/Guardians can meet the bus in Ravena.
Please call the transportation office if you child does not need an early morning pick up and any question you have about your child’s program transportation.
966-5070 x 463
Some files are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader or some other suitable software to open them. Adobe Reader is a free download from Adobe.