- Middle School Home
- Building Level Team
- Clubs & Activities
- Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct Summary
- Honor Roll
- Library/Media Center
- Pupil Personnel Services
- Student Handbook
- 6th Grade Summer Reading List
- 7th/8th Summer Reading List
Greenville Middle School
Welcome to Greenville Middle School - Brian W. Reeve, Principal
Greenville Middle School serves approximately 300 students in grades 6-8. The staff at Greenville Middle School embraces the challenge of middle level education and our practices, which adhere to the Regents Policy Statement on Middle Level Education and the Essential Elements of a Standards Focused Middle Level Program, are reflective of our ever changing society in the 21st century. The Greenville Middle School staff understands the changes students are undergoing physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually and how important these changes are to developing the individuality of each student. In order to develop the individuality of each student Greenville Middle School is dedicated to:
- Providing a community of learning by establishing close, trusting relationships which create a positive environment for personal growth and intellectual development through grade level teams.
- Creating an environment that is safe, caring, and conducive to learning for all students.
- Developing partnerships with families and the community to maximize student success.
- Helping all students to become responsible, active citizens and lifelong learners, who are healthy, caring, creative, and intellectually reflective individuals.
- Facilitating the transition from childhood as youngsters leave the nurture and comfort of elementary school, and later shift the focus fostering independence and academic and civic responsibility as students prepare for the rigors of high school and beyond.
The skills, knowledge, and personal competence that students acquire in our middle school will enable them to be successful, now and in the future. At Greenville Middle School expectations are high and the supports are in place for every student to achieve his or her greatest potential.
Middle School Students of the Month
Each month the Greenville Middle School teachers recognize students who demonstrate responsible, respectful behavior and great effort academically. The December students of the month were Sydney Smith, Edward Packard, Chloe Cox, Aidan O'Connor, Alyssa Latta and Jackson Dushane.
Middle School Students of Character
These students were selected by grade-level teachers for being positive role models demonstrating the following character traits. Responsibility was the character trait for December and the selected students were Elizabeth Archambault, Karianne Benninger and Ava Fitzmaurice.