Welcome to the Mentor Committee Homepage
Mentor Committee Mission Statement
The Mentor Committee works to provide a safe and supportive environment for teachers new to the profession, to ease the transition from teacher training to the realities of the classroom, and to impact student success. With that in mind, the Mentor Committee developed a Mentor Program that is committed to building a collaborative professional learning community that will support and work to improve student achievement and promote the growth of school wide instructional excellence.
The Mentor Program strives to:
- Create mutually beneficial partnerships between new teachers and mentors.
- Share and implement best instructional practices.
- Familiarize new teachers with school curriculum, programs and routines.
- Acclimate new teachers to the culture of the school.
- Reinforce and sustain a passion for the teaching profession.
|Donna Accuosti||Director of Human Resources|
|Sheila Brady||Teacher, Chairperson|
|Melissa Palmer||Teacher & IB Coordinator|
|Tammy Sutherland||Superintendent of Schools|